Wednesday, April 8, 2009

To Love & Be Loved


Do you love yourself? And how much?

Everyday in normal conversation you hear the word love come up [if your telling your family, friends or a significant other] but one of the most important people isn’t on that list….yourself! How many times a day do you tell yourself that you love you? Do you think it would be crazy to say that; I used to think that was ridiculous but as I grew up I realized at the end of the day if I don’t say it then who will.
As much as your parents love you or even your friends no one can love you like you can. At the end of the day like Beyonce said its “Me, Myself & I that’s all I got in the end”. I learned that I couldn’t properly love others because I didn’t know how to love myself, it took several people and incidents that made me question this and ever since I pondered on the question I have learned how to love myself and how to love others.
Take time out of your day to pray to God and also remind yourself that in the end all you have is yourself, so learn to love and to be loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment