Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Controlling My Fall

So im confessing that I am falling for someone but honestly I don't want to. I have been hurt in the past so I'm not open to being hurt again. So how do I protect myself in this situation? Of course he says he wont hurt me and of course I want to believe him but why....at then end of the day hes just like everyone else and I know I will be hurt [maybe not right now but somewhere down the line]. Should I just continue to fall and wait on the heartache or put a wall up and hope that he decides to break it down and not walk away from it?

So until I have an answer that I am happy with I'm going to see if I can control my emotions and just go with the flow............

2 comments:

  1. aww morgan!
    i know exactlyyy how you're feeling!
    i'm going through the same thing, and we're just alike in the aspect of putting walls up, i've always put walls up, but it can both hurt and help you. it helps you not to get hurt, but sometimes we continue to put walls up so much that the one that is good for us gets tired of trying to break them down. i completely understand...only time will tell my love, go with the flow, that's what i'm doing too!

    p.s.- no matter what happens with any boys, I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR WIFE! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i cant shake the feeling:0 but i def want it to go away.
    when i see someone isworking to break down the wall then i start to loosen up but im still scared lowkey to be hurt

    thank you! & you always be my wife!!!

    ReplyDelete