Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blessed & Highly Favored

I’m usually talking about the negative things in my life and trying to figure out how to make them positive but why not take time out to thank God for all the positive things that are already in my life:


•I have the best family a girl could ask for….they bend over backwards to make me happy!!
•I have the greatest bestfirends ever…..whenever I need them they are always there
•My brothers and sisters are the best “fake” siblings in the world….the only thing that would make us closer is blood and who cares about that lol
•I’m in college [although I’m over it; my parents sent me]
•I have my own car
•I have two places I can call home!


The list can go on and on but I dont feel like sounding a spoiled kid like Tamara said we are not spoiled we are blessed & because of that I thank God for everything he has done!!

Special Shoutouts to: My Mommy & Daddy, Chris, Aunt Bonita, Aunt Pam, Aunt Dawn,Aunt Sybil, Aunt Wendy, Aunt Star, Lauren, Shawn, Noah, Nikki, B, Tamara, Tara, Smiley, Tuere, Yaso, Matt, Charles, Deron, Ceo Ced, Clarence, RJ, Mark, Davon, Carson, Bryant,Tierra, Precious, Jewel, Jaz, Alia, Aaliyah, Tori, Bre, Kayla, Tierra, Christen, Shardel
[I missed several people but know that I love you all!]

No comments:

Post a Comment