
* Realize that The Best [you] Ever Had maybe Irreplaceable
Im getting ready to finish my second year at Hampton University and when I look at my girls and even my male friends I think its pretty ridiculous how no one is in a relationship [or classified as an item]. The are people who want a relationship and would do anything to get it….those people will wait forever to be in one and if they are committed to someone I’m sure it’s a stressful situation [my past experience]. Then they are people who have been talking to each other since they have been here but one of the people is still scared to commit. If you don’t want to commit to anyone then please be clear [you may not like the truth but the truth is always understandable].
And [ladies & gentlemen] if you decide to pull the other person along and not commit then please don’t be astonished if they meet someone else who may take your spot. I have seen that many people don’t commit until they see that the other has found someone. [I was watching a show with the girls and this woman said that men move faster when they fear that another man is in the picture and same as for women].
My question is why does it take another person to come in the picture in order for you to realize what I’m worth? Why do we have to fight in order for me to show my love and loyalty to you….is it worth all that? I honestly believe that all this can be avoided if both parties communicate with each other. If I know that my time is not being wasted with you then I will stick by your side. Most people are not asking for commitment but are asking for a valid reason on why it
hasn’t happened.* Please note that when I’m gone that means I’m gone. I hate when people realize that the person they lost was the one for them and now they try to get them back. I told you in the beginning that I was irreplaceable and the best you ever had but why did it take you so long. You cant turn back the hands of time so make the present perfect so the future is successful!









I love this one morgan!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you know who see's this!
oh i know sweetie
ReplyDeletebut i also hope others see it and understand it too
yesss! everyone can relate to this! very true!
ReplyDelete