Wednesday, April 22, 2009
The Rap Up
So school is almost out and this year has yet been another learning experience and that’s what life is: Lessons! There are things that I didn’t want or expect to happen but that’s life and that’s why everyday is a path yet traveled [so leave the regrets at the door and move on]. Throughout this year I have gained several wonderful friends and even people that I see myself talking to years after college but then there are people that I feel off with because of certain situations and again that’s all about learning about life and how people work. At the end of the day I came to school to get an education [which Hampton is low key slumming on lol] and that’s what I got this year. All the drama and issues are just obstacles that I had to face but at the end of the day the petty fights and the senseless drama is all over with because believe you me next month I wont remember about it and I’m not going to let myself loose sleep over it! But for now I’m waiting until the next journey and hope it brings many smiles and memories [more positive than negative]!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment