So this weekend has been one of the best weekends in a long time!
It started off with Sophmore/Junior Cab! We already knew that it was going to be on point because of all the people who were going but when we arrived we def stamped one of the best parties at HU this year! I personally didnt dance that much but I still had a great time....I was more of the photographer and the seeker outer [inside w/my girls]. So all in all it was very successful excpet for the big brawl that broke out 10 minutes before we left but I go to a nigger school and thats what niggers do unfortunately smh!
Then I get home and Tamara and I have to drive around the world-mind you we were already in traffic 80%of the day.Anyway we went to go get Kalan [low key I missed him so I was exitied to see him]then off to chiptole for dinner! Then the night started Kalan bought bacardi limon to start us off.I honestly didnt want to drink but we drove all this way & paid for a room so I had too. The 1st shot was ridiculous and my mouth and hands went numb.After that I was good too go, about 3 1/2 shots later I was done! I couldnt walk, got extremley hot & etc. I passed out a couple hours after and Tamara passed out by the toilet lol. [Good news none of us threw up...that was my biggest fear].
Im still @ home so this will be updated Sunday night....TILL then yall
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment