Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Guess Good Guys Finish Last Too..

I always ask myself this question but I can't seem to get a clear, crisp answer.....
Why do people turn away those who like/love them the most?

[I wont say any names] There is this boy who has liked me for almost a year now but I just dont feel the same way about him like he doese me. He is a wonderful person who possess alot of qualities that any female would love but I just dont have that connection with him [and I feel bad]. Unlike most boys he would honestly do anything to make me happy or even be in a relationship with me but I just dont see myself with him. We have talked about dating but that conversation didnt even feel right to me.

* Should I suck it up and try to move further with him or will that be me forcing myself to like him?
* Is he what I really need and I'm the one who is picking the wrong type?


He does not deserve to be hurt and I definately dont want to hurt him because I have been hurt too much in the past so I need your help....

1 comment:

  1. ive been in situations like that, its unfortunate that he likes you a lot and you dont have the same feelings for him, but you cant help who you like, feelings arent on a switch, making yourself like someone because you know they like you and they are a good person is never good, because in the end you dont REALLY like them, its just a front, so that you dont hurt their feelings, but i think that person would rather you be real with them and keep you as a friend. that way they know that you do like them as a person, but just not in a romantic way (which isnt bad); than for you to TRY or rather pretend to have feelings for them because in the end that could just hurt them a lot and maybe ruin yalls friendship in the end.

    i dunno...thats just my opinion, hopefully it made sense..it did in my head.

    ReplyDelete